Register now to join us on April 28 for our 3rd annual family friendly 1km, 5km and competitive 10km race. Remember, race fees go up on April 1st. Plus, ‘Like’ us on Facebook and receive $4 off your registration fee by clicking on the “Promos” tab.
Here are just a few reasons we guarantee you’ll have fun on race day:
- Stretch and loosen up in a yoga class; relax with a massage; and participate in a health check
- Enjoy a hot kidney-friendly meal after your race
- Support those in the Ottawa area living with chronic kidney disease to stay active and fit by helping to raise funds for our Fitness Grant Program
- Fundraise for the Canadian Diabetes Association, the Kidney Foundation of Canada and the Ottawa Hospital Foundation
- Win prizes! Cash prizes for winners of the competitive 10km race plus many draw prizes.
- Run with Councillor Mathieu Fleury, and the Worldriderz
- Meet Mayor Jim Watson who will address the crowd before the 5km.
- Meet your own personal fitness challenge when you cross the finish line on the track at the Terry Fox Athletic Facility
Already registered? Tell us how your training is going!
See you at the start line on April 28