Register today for the Alive to Strive Race 2014!
This year, we are offering two websites through which you can register – take your pick!
With Race Roster, you can easily pledge a participant and watch our fundraising progress. For Teams, the first four members register at the same time and additional team members can register themselves later!
Key details about the race:
When: Sunday, April 27, 2014
Where: Hog’s Back Park and the Terry Fox Athletic Facility
Early Bird Fees until February 28
- Between $10 and $35 for adults and youth (free for kids 6 and under!)
- $80 for a team of 4 ($10 per additional member up to 10)
- 5K Wheelchair Race * New this year!
- 10K walk/run (must be completed under 2 hours)
- 5K walk/run
- 5K Team Challenge walk/run
- Family Friendly 1K walk/fun run
All race proceeds go to the Alive to Strive Kidney Fitness Project!
Participants can also fundraise for the Kidney Foundation of Canada, Canadian Diabetes Association, and the Kidney Research Centre affiliated with the Ottawa Hospital Foundation.
It’s going to be another great race in 2014 and we can’t wait to have you join us!
Also, keep checking back for updates about the race and participant profiles!