How do you qualify for a grant?
- Have kidney disease and be followed by the Ottawa Hospital or be living within the Champlain LHIN boundaries (Cornwall-Pembroke).
- Have chronic kidney disease with kidney function of less than 30% or have end-stage renal disease.
- Show financial need as determined by a renal social worker.
What do you need to do to apply?
Please choose the PDF document below:
- Complete Grant Application Form (PDF)
- A letter from your renal social worker.
Send all completed forms to:
Alive to Strive Kidney Fitness Project
90 George St., Suite 409
Ottawa, ON K1N O8A
What do we expect from you?
- To commit to your program!
- To attend the Alive to Strive Race as a participant or a volunteer